Notice of DDMAC 2018 AGM Thursday 13th December
The DDMAC 2018 AGM, will be held on Thursday 13th December, at Batley RAFA Club, starting at 7.30pm prompt.
The election of the 2019 committee members, will take place at the AGM. The process for electing the committee as per the current club constitution, is recorded below:
- The Committee shall consist of 9 members including: – Chairperson, General Secretary, Treasurer/Membership Secretary, and six others. All committee members can deputise for any of the committee positions, should the need arise. All the committee members will perform the roles of safety officer and noise monitor.
- The election of the Committee shall take place at the A.G.M.
- Nominations for Committee positions should reach the Membership Secretary in writing at least four weeks prior to the A.G.M. although vacancies not filled by members so nominated can be filled by nominations at the A.G.M.
If anyone has any items that they wish to be included on the AGM agenda or any applications / nominations, for a committee position, can they please let the membership secretary, have the details, at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
Below are the agenda items so far:
- Minutes of 2017 AGM.
- Matters arising from 2017 minutes.
- Chairman’s report.
- Treasurer’s report.
- 2018 Committee stand down.
- Election of 2019 Committee / Committee Roles.
- Setting of club subscriptions for 2019.
- Discussion/Approval of any amendments to club constitution and club rules.
- Appointment of the 2019 approved DDMAC flying instructors & ratification of BMFA club examiners.
It is most likely that the BMFA subscriptions will rise by £4.00 for 2019. Martin Lynn is therefore proposing that we reduce the club senior membership subscriptions by £5.00 and reduce the junior member rate to a nominal £1.00 for 2019, to offset this increase for members and try to encourage, more junior members to join the club.
2019 DDMAC Renewal Pro-Forma
There is a link below to the 2019 membership renewal pro-forma. If you do not have access to a printer and need a copy, please let me know.
After the introduction of the new data protection laws this year, as the club data protection compliance manager, I have a legal duty to ensure that any information the club holds, for the purpose of membership and the conducting of club business, is accurate and up to date.
I will therefore require this year, that everyone completes the pro-forma, to renew their membership. This will allow me to verify that any data the club hold is accurate and up to date.
The 2019 subscription rates will be confirmed at the AGM. The details will be published on the club website and forum after the meeting.
DDMAC Membership Secretary.