WOT 4 (mk3) with SC53, Easy Pigeon Glider & Hitec Transmitter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

I have received a message (details below), from a John Gray asking if any club member might be interested in these items. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will give you the contact details.

Martin Lynn
        DDMAC Membership Secretary.

I wondered if any of your members (or the club as a whole) would be interested in some model aircraft I have. These were my son’s aircraft which he occasionally flew at the Dewsbury field some 15+ yrs ago (Richard Tree?, I think) was instructing him at the time. They are equipped with servos, receiver, etc. and are on the older frequency (35mhz?) as I remember although I’m sure conversion wouldn’t be too much of an issue. They have been kept dry but the 2 stroke engine might require a ‘de-coke’ They are as follows:-

WOT4 (Mk.3?) – flown a couple of times only, with SC53 engine

Easy Pigeon electric glider

There is a Hitec Focus 6 Transmitter as well

If they are of any use please let me know and I can arrange for them to be collected or I could possibly take them down to the flying field.

Thanks

John Gray

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your email. It would be nice to get a little bit back for the planes and I understand about the transmitter not being current. 

I guess just for the airframes and servos there ought to be some value – both aircraft have been flown less than a handful of times and the SC53 engine is as brand new (not turned over though for a long while). I know they would both need new receivers and possibly a new battery pack for the Easy Pigeon. 

I would have thought £10 for the Easy Pigeon and £30 for the WOT4 but I don’t know any current prices of used aircraft. 

I’m attaching a couple of photos of each aircraft. Thanks again and let’s hope there is someone interested. 

John Gray

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Martin Lynn.
        Martin Lynn
        Keymaster

The 2 aircraft are now sold.

Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.