Tuesday 9th July 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn July 9, 2019 at 6:43 am. This post has been viewed 129 times

  • Author
  • #5052

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 9/7/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #5072

    Martin Lynn

    This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, that any early rain should clear. It should then remain fine but cloudy, with the chance of a rain shower. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a light to moderate South Westerly (7 mph with gusts to 11 mph).

    One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar