Tuesday 8th October 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 8, 2019 at 7:10 am by Martin Lynn. This post has been viewed 110 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #5288
      Martin Lynn

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 8/10/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #5300
      Martin Lynn

      I am showing this session as going ahead, but it looks like it is going to be very windy, with the chance of a rain shower too. If it is too windy to fly and it is dry enough, I might try and cut the grass.  I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

      The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine, with light cloud and sunny spells. It is going to be very windy, with a strong South Westerly (21 mph with gusts to 39 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar