Skip to toolbar

Tuesday 7th May 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated May 7, 2019 at 6:44 am by Martin Lynn. This post has been viewed 202 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #4831
      Martin Lynn

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 7/5/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #4839
      Martin Lynn

      This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

      The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine but cloudy. Hopefully it will not be windy, with a light South Westerly (6 mph with gusts to 9 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.


      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Martin Lynn.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.