Tuesday 5th November 2019 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5351
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 5/11/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #5360
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as going ahead and I will be down at the field for 12.30pm. However, the weather forecast is not looking good.

      The current forecast is suggesting, that any rain should clear, but it will remain dull and cloudy. It is going to be windy too, with a moderate to strong North Easterly (13 mph with gusts to 26 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.

      Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar