Skip to toolbar

Tuesday 5th March 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated March 5, 2019 at 8:21 am by Revin. This post has been viewed 270 times
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4649
      Martin Lynn

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 5/3/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #4660
      Martin Lynn

      This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

      The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine, with light cloud and sunny spells. It is however going to be windy, with a moderate to strong South Westerly (15 mph with gusts to 29 mph).

      One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.


    • #4662

      Should be there.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.