Tuesday 5th February 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn February 5, 2019 at 7:29 am. This post has been viewed 154 times

  • Author
  • #4569

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 5/2/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #4573

    Martin Lynn

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

    However, I am not sure what the weather is going to do. The current forecast is suggesting, it will be fine but cloudy to start, with the chance of some rain later in the afternoon. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a light to moderate South Easterly (7 mph with gusts to 15 mph).

    One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar