Tuesday 4th September 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn September 4, 2018 at 7:29 am. This post has been viewed 159 times

  • Author
  • #4053

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 4/9/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #4069

    Martin Lynn

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine but dull and cloudy. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a moderate Northerly (6 mph with gusts to 11 mph).

    One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar