Tuesday 4th February 2020 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session – CANCELLED

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5605
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 4/2/2020, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

      • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Martin Lynn.
    • #5609
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as cancelled, due to the forecast of very strong winds for most of the day (20 mph with gusts to over 40 mph). I am going to go down to the field anyway, as the toilet man is due at some point in the day. I will be down for 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar