Tuesday 3rd September 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn September 3, 2019 at 7:17 am. This post has been viewed 36 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #5181

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 3/9/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #5186

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine but cloudy.  It is going to be quite windy, with a moderate to strong South Westerly (10 mph with gusts to 20 mph).

    One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar