Tuesday 3rd December 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5436
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 3/12/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

      • This topic was modified 2 months ago by Martin Lynn.
    • #5442
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm

      The current forecast is suggesting, that it should stay fine, with light cloud and sunny spells. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a moderate to strong South Westerly (12 mph with gusts to 21 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.

      Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar