Tuesday 3rd April 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Lockwood April 3, 2018 at 9:31 am. This post has been viewed 71 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3365

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 3/4/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #3398

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine but cloudy, with the chance of a few sunny spells. It is going to be windy, with a strong South Westerly (15 mph with gusts to 27 mph).

    One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

  • #3402

    Dave Lockwood
    Participant

    I should be there after lunch too. I’ve got an extra day off👌

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar