Tuesday 2nd July 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn July 2, 2019 at 6:42 am. This post has been viewed 132 times

  • Author
  • #5025

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 2/7/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #5036

    Martin Lynn

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will be fine and cloudy, with some sunny spells. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a moderate to strong North Westerly (11 mph with gusts to 20 mph).

    One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Martin Lynn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar