Tuesday 2nd April 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn April 2, 2019 at 7:15 am. This post has been viewed 108 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4734

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 2/4/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #4746

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    I am showing this session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm. However, I am not sure what the weather is going to be like, and it may not be fit to fly.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will be cloudy with sunny spells and a good chance of some rain showers. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a moderate to strong North Westerly (12 mph with gusts to 20 mph).

    One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Martin Lynn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar