Tuesday 29th January 2019 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #4556
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 29/1/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #4566
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as cancelled.

      The weather for the day is not looking good. The forecast is for rain and sleet showers for most of the day. It is going to be quite windy too.

      Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar