Tuesday 26th November 2019 10.00am Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5428
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 26/11/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #5433
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as going ahead, but there is the chance of some rain. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

      The current forecast is suggesting that the rain should clear and it will then remain dull and cloudy. There is still the chance of some rain showers. Hopefully the wind will not be too strong, with a light to moderate to South Easterly (9 mph with gusts to 17 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.

      Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar