Tuesday 25th June 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn June 25, 2019 at 8:28 am. This post has been viewed 197 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4969

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 25/6/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #5012

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    I am showing this session as cancelled. Rain is forecast until mid-afternoon. If it does clear up earlier, I will go down to the field for about 1.00pm.

    Martin.

    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Martin Lynn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar