Tuesday 25th February 2020 12.30pm

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5669
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I have shown the Tuesday afternoon tuition and advice session, as cancelled today, due to the forecast of strong winds and rain/sleet showers, for most of the afternoon. I am going to go down to the field anyway, as I have some things to take down. I will be down for about 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar