Tuesday 25th February 2020 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5659
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 25/2/2020, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • #5668
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as cancelled, due to the forecast of strong winds and rain/sleet showers, for most of the afternoon. I am going to go down to the field anyway, as I have some things to take down. I will be down for about 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar