Tuesday 22nd May 2018 12.30pm

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

I am aiming to be down at the field, from about 12.30pm, for the regular Tuesday afternoon tuition session.

The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine and sunny, with a few light clouds. It is going to be very windy, with a strong North Easterly (15 mph with gusts to 25 mph).

One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

Everyone is welcome.

Martin.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Martin Lynn.
        Anonymous

Andrew and I will be down at 10am as one of the mowers needs fixing/servicing. No doubt sparks will fly and there may be some bad language. We are not going to cut the grass so everyone is safe. Backseat mechanics are more than welcome but will be ignored.

Anonymous

I will not be attending today, its quite windy where I am, swirling like mad, so, as my Tundra only weighs 1.2 kg and based on previous experiences, I have chosen to keep it in the hangar!

I read Martins note on there being a training session on Friday afternoons for Mode 2 operators; is this likely to be on going? as I would like to commit myself to taking advantage of the generosity of the instructors in order to take the opportunity for more stick time, weather permitting of course.

I would also like to get a key for the cabin.

Stuart Davidson

Martin Lynn
            Keymaster

Stuart,

I will save you a key.

Paul Phelps helps Michal Wilson (both Mode 2), on a Friday afternoon, when they are both available. I will have to ask Paul, what arrangements they have in place and let you know.

Martin.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.