Tuesday 20th November 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Revin November 20, 2018 at 10:10 am. This post has been viewed 62 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4377

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 20/11/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #4399

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    I am showing this session as cancelled. The weather forecast, is for strong winds and rain for most of the day.

    If it is fine around 1.00pm, I will go down to the field anyway.

    Martin.

    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Martin Lynn.
  • #4401

    Revin
    Keymaster

    I have to go to Dewsbury anyway to collect some wallpaper (yes its that time of year) so will pop down for an hour.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar