Tuesday 20th March 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn March 20, 2018 at 7:11 am. This post has been viewed 167 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3280

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 20/3/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #3322

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine but cloudy. It is however going to be quite windy, with a moderate to strong Northerly (9 mph with gusts to 16 mph).

    One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar