Tuesday 18th February 2020 12.30pm

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5655
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I have shown the Tuesday afternoon tuition and advice session, as cancelled today, due to the forecast of strong winds and rain showers for most of the afternoon.  I am going to go down to the field anyway, as there is still some tiding up to do and I have some petrol to take down. I will be down for 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

      Martin.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar