Tuesday 18th December 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session-CANCELLED

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn December 18, 2018 at 7:32 am. This post has been viewed 183 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4456

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 18/12/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by  Martin Lynn.
  • #4471

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    I am showing this session as cancelled. The weather forecast for this afternoon, is for heavy rain and strong winds (20 mph plus). I am going to pop down to the field anyway, just after 12.00pm to drop some things in the cabin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar