Tuesday 17th September 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn September 17, 2019 at 8:03 am. This post has been viewed 94 times

  • Author
  • #5216

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 17/9/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #5217

    Martin Lynn

    This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine, with light cloud and sunny spells. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a light to moderate North Westerly (6 mph with gusts to 11 mph).

    One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar