Tuesday 17th December 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5462
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 17/12/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

      • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Martin Lynn.
    • #5483
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm

      The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine but cold, with light cloud and possible sunny spells. Hopefully the wind will not be too strong, with a light to moderate South Westerly (4 mph with gusts to 10 mph).

      One of the club fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

      Everyone is welcome.

      Martin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar