Tuesday 17th April 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn April 17, 2018 at 6:46 am. This post has been viewed 61 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3444

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 17/4/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Martin Lynn.
  • #3453

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is going ahead, but it is going to be windy. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine but cloudy. It is going to be windy, with a strong South Westerly (15 mph with gusts to 29 mph), making the flying conditions difficult.

    One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar