Tuesday 16th April 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin Lynn April 16, 2019 at 6:47 am. This post has been viewed 78 times

  • Author
  • #4788

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 16/4/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #4798

    Martin Lynn

    This session as going ahead. I will be down at the field for 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine but cloudy. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a light to moderate North Easterly (11 mph with gusts to 19 mph).

    One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar