Tuesday 13th March 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Revin March 13, 2018 at 7:44 am. This post has been viewed 76 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #3220

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 13/3/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #3276

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it will stay fine but cloudy. Hopefully the wind will not be too strong, with a light to moderate Westerly (9 mph with gusts to 15 mph).

    One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available.

    Everyone is welcome.

    Martin.

  • #3278

    Revin
    Keymaster

    Should be down at 12:30

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar