Tuesday 13th August 2019 12.30pm & 6.45pm

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

I am aiming to be down at the field, from about 12.30pm for the regular Tuesday afternoon tuition session.

The current forecast is suggesting, it will be cloudy with sunny spells.  It is going to be quite windy too, with a moderate to strong Westerly (12 mph with gusts to 22 mph).

One of the clubs, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

Everyone is welcome.

We have the air cadet field visit around 6.45pm this evening too, for anyone who can help out with that.

Martin.

Martin Lynn
        Keymaster

Thank you to everyone who helped out with the field visit by the 868 Mirfield Squadron Air Cadets last night (Tuesday 13th August 2019). About 20 cadets (I lost count, so not certain of the exact number), attended the field to use the club facilities. This included flying on the club simulators, flying with club training aircraft on the buddy system and some FPV experience wearing goggles and club members flying line of sight with camera aircraft. It did get a bit hectic at times and we started to run out of batteries, but in general I think the evening went well. Again, thank you to everyone who attended and helped on the night.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Martin Lynn.
          • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Martin Lynn.
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.