Tuesday 12th March 2019 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session -CANCELLED

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Revin March 12, 2019 at 9:49 am. This post has been viewed 85 times

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4668

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 12/3/2019, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Martin Lynn.
  • #4675

    Martin Lynn
    Keymaster

    I am showing the tuition and advice session as cancelled for today, due to the forecast of very strong winds and heavy rain. If it does clear up, I will go down to the field for about 1.00pm and see what it is like.

    Martin.

    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Martin Lynn.
  • #4677

    Revin
    Keymaster

    I will be going down I’ve got the lights for the new cabin and might be able to do some cabling.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar