Skip to toolbar

Tuesday 10th March 2020 12.30pm

  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 10, 2020 at 7:52 am by Martin Lynn. This post has been viewed 125 times
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5717
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I have shown the Tuesday afternoon tuition and advice session, as cancelled today, due to the forecast of strong winds and rain showers, for most of the afternoon. I am going to go down to the field anyway and see what it is like. I will be down for about 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.