Tuesday 10th July 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Revin July 10, 2018 at 9:58 am. This post has been viewed 179 times

  • Author
  • #3844

    Martin Lynn

    This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 10/7/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

  • #3864

    Martin Lynn

    This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

    The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine with light cloud and sunny spells. Hopefully it will not be too windy, with a moderate to strong North Easterly (9 mph with gusts to 14 mph).

    One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

    Everyone is welcome.


  • #3866


    Will be down 12ish as usual

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar