Skip to toolbar

Tuesday 10th March 2020 12.30pm Tuition & Advice Session – CANCELLED

  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 10, 2020 at 7:50 am by Martin Lynn. This post has been viewed 164 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #5684
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 10/3/2020, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

      • This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Martin Lynn.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Martin Lynn.
    • #5715
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

      I am showing this session as cancelled, due to the forecast of strong winds and rain showers, for most of the afternoon. I am going to go down to the field anyway and see what it is like. I will be down for about 12.30pm and see if it is possible to fly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.