DDMAC Meeting Thursday 12th March 2020 & Club Updates

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

It is the DDMAC club meeting this Thursday (12th March) 7.30pm at Batley RAFA Club.

The meeting will follow the new regular agenda as below:

1.     Chairman update/any news

2.     Treasurer update

3.     AOB

If anyone needs their CAA operator number printing, John and I have some printing machines which we will bring to the meeting. If you bring your number to the meeting, we will print some labels for you.

Some of you may have seen the government suggestion that they will pull out of the European EASA agreement and do it independently through the CAA. I will give an update on what I know about this. It could change things once again.

John is also getting the roller on Friday (13th March) to roll the field and car park. Any help on Friday 13th March and Saturday 14th March to do the work, would be appreciated.

Looking ahead we have the DDMAC Easter Fun Fly event on Monday 13th April (Easter Monday). If anyone has any ideas to do something different at this event or fancies helping to organise it, please let me know. We need someone to do some catering too.

If anyone else has anything they want to raise, just come along and let us know.

Martin Lynn,
        DDMAC Membership Secretary.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.