3 successful attempts :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      247rememberme
      Keymaster

At the field today(24/02/2019)myself and the Chief jointly carried out two BMFA FW B tests and i personally oversaw a Helicopter A test.

The first test of the day was the Helicopter A attempt and i am really pleased to announce a new member,Kenneth Dickson,flew the test really well and i had no hesitation in passing him.

The second test of the day was the first of the two FW B tests,firstly flown by Mr David Wadsworth.

For this test Dave had to borrow a fellow members plane(thank you Mr Steven Rennard)as Dave`s warbird was not really the model of choice for this test.

Dave flew the B test magnificently and myself and the Chief were overjoyed to announce his success.As most of you will know,Dave is a highly valued member of our club so I am really pleased he is now a member of not only the A gang but also the B gang.

Last but by no means least Mr Tony Kelly stepped up to the mark for the final test of the day.Tony was attempting the FW B test which was again conducted by the Chief with a little assistance from myself.

Once more it was another almost flawless test,Tony flew his JAGUAR wot4 with the utmost profession.Myself and the Chief were more than happy to announce the third successful attempt of the day,well done Tony.Maybe the helicopter B test next for you Mr Kelly?

So all in all another fabulous day at the DDMAC airfield,good flying,good company and 3 more BMFA tests successfully completed.

I would personally like to congratulate all 3 of the guys from today,each and everyone of you deserved to pass.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by 247rememberme.
        Anonymous

Well done Dave and Tony.  Dave – you will have to fix up your petrol models now to fly at shows! Tony – heli B test next, as Daz said?

Also well done to Kenneth.

Anonymous

Well done to all 3 of the successful test candidates ??

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.